Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


This is the topic of my Thursday Thirteen.

While watching Bones tonight I realized that I am in absolute lust with David Boreanaz. So I found 13 of the hottest pictures of him that I could find. Actually 14 if you count this one.



1. A Vampire with a soul, what's not to love.







2. Again what isn't to love here. My god, the man is naked in a tub just waiting for... me.



3.My two favorite vampires. I am so glad I took my vitamins today.







4.I have a serious weakness for a man in leather. There is nothing in the world like a warm man wearing leather.







5. As Agent Seeley Booth , the man has a badge and a gun. And handcuffs. Dear god, the man has handcuffs.













6. Just one of the many reasons I have always wanted to be Buffy.







7. Again the man is naked in a tub. And that little bit of goatee that he has going on in this picture just increases the hotness level.







8. I confess, if David asked me to bear his love child I would. It wouldn't even be a hardship if we had to try many, many times for it to take.











9. It wouldn't be a hardship being Temperance. She is smart and beautiful. Her job wouldn't bother me at all.








10. What is it with the bathtub poses. Is the man trying to kill me?




11. Did he get caught out in the rain? Please say yes. There is just something sexy about getting caught in a rainstorm.






12. Just another sexy picture of David. He looks so moody.






13. OK. We can go skinny dipping, if you want to.













17 comments:

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

I think I'm gonna go fill the bathtub. You never know who'll show up. LOL! Definite hotness going on there, Lia!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Ooooh some GREAT pictures. I wanna be Buffy too.
*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Great list!

http://seeleydeborn.blogspot.com

Bethanne said...

Lia, that might be the best commentary on a hot guy I've read all summer! *YMMMY*

Nice pics!

Darla said...

Oh, my. I'm so glad I just happened to stop by here.

Except that now the rest of my day is shot because I'm going to have to go watch some Angel DVDs.

Unknown said...

Oh man I love David! I wish Angel had lasted longer. And I really need to get watching Bones...

Savannah Chase said...

Wow baby, yup you can't go wrong there...grrrrrr

http://www.savannahchase.com/blog

Debbie Mumford said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing ...

http://debbie-mumford.blogspot.com/

Moondancer said...

There's some eye candy to wake a gal up in the morning. Thanks for that.

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

Jane E. Jones said...

Wow! I never quite realized how hot he is! Maybe I'll start watching Bones...;)

Paige Tyler said...

Totally love Angel and Spike!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Elle Fredrix said...

I cannot wait for season 2 to begin!

Lia said...

Alas, Gina, I have had the tub full all summer long and he has yet to show. And let me tell you it is getting to be a pain draining and filling, draining and filling.

Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Heather said...

Nice pics, Lia!

Robin L. Rotham said...

Will you kill me if I say something about him has always put me off? I can't figure out quite what it is, but I just don't find him attractive and never have. Well, his face, anyway. He's got a very nice body. :D

Anonymous said...

/swoon
What a great TT!
I'll be back to study the perfection that this is many times.

Lia said...

Robin, I wont kill you, but I will be happy to schedule your electroshock treatment.
I'll tell you a secret. I can't stand him. There is nothing about him that I find attractive. I watched Pirates only for Orlando. I didn't like him in 21 Jump Street. I didn't like him in Finding Neverland. And, to be honest, he just creeped me out in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.