Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen 9/13/07


Since it is Fall Premier time. Here are 13 shows I am setting my DVR for:

In no particular order

1.Back to You. I love Kelsey Grammer. He is a TV news anchor instead of a radio therapist.

2. Torchwood. A secret goverment agency that know aliens exists.


3. NCIS. Goverment CSI. There is nothing about this show that I don't like.


4. Moonlight. Vampire fighting crime. All good things.


5. Kitchen Nightmares. I love Gordon Ramsey. This is man has no problem telling people exactly what he f-ing thinks.


6. Jericho. Post apocalyptic Kansas. Conspiracies. And Skeet Ulrich.



7. How I Met Your Mother. The only comedy. I just need to know who Ted marries.


8. ER. I have watched this so long it is a habit at this point. I have loved and hated so many characters.

9. CSI:NY . Crimes in NY. The amazing thing is that crimes in NY get solved.


10. CSI:Miami. Same thing, but more skin.


11. Bones. Again this is a near perfect show. Besides we all know how I feel about Seeley Boothe.


12. Blood Ties. Again Vampires solving crimes. Anyone else detecting a pattern here.


13. Heroes. Mutants saving the world. They have saved the Cheeleader and the World, now what? I guess the world will always need saving.

15 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Looks like there's some good ones. Great list.

I like the one about Alien.

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

For me, it's Dexter on Showtime. Can't wait for the new season to start at the end of the month. Great list!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Great shows! That first one looks especially good to me. I love Kelsey Grammer.

Unknown said...

I'm not that organized to plan my TV lol Good on ya *wink

Happy T13!

Savannah Chase said...

woohooo NCIS..Got to love that show.....Toni what a hottie......

Lia said...

It is all about the DVR. I will watch very few things that are not recorded. I am not watching commercials unless I have to. Besides I work during prime time. Go in at 6:30 pm and leave at 7:30 am. Anytime I can cram 1 hour of TV into 45 minutes I'm doing it.

Shelli Stevens said...

I don't watch television much but there's some good stuff on that line up!

Amelia June said...

oo, Torchwood looks good! What channel is that? I'm trying to keep a list, myself, for the DVR.

Pushing Daisies looks interesting, too.

Bethanne said...

Number seven...hello?!!! I wanna know, too! I'll be on the TV for The Biggest Loser and the Office.

P. Robinson said...

I'm a little worried about Jericho since the father died. He was my favorite actor on the show. My husband loves How I Met Your Mother. I think he's just waiting to see who it might be also. I'm waiting for the comedies myself.
Kissa

Debbie Mumford said...

You've got some great shows listed there!

Lia said...

Torchwood is on BBC America. My husband and I love some of their shows. Dr. Who, Hexed ...

Robin L. Rotham said...

(scratching head) You know, once again, I'm surprised to see ER on the schedule. Every year for the past five years, I've thought it was the final season.

Heather said...

Definitely with you on 3 and 7. Will probably watch #8 as well, since it will likely be the final season.

Babe King said...

you're gonna be busy :-)