Monday, August 13, 2007

Random Thoughts.

I hate this background. There were others I hated more, but this really does nothing for me. I plan to learn how to change these things myself, but who has the time. I learned one technological thing this week, and I think that is enough. I figured out how to send my gmail to my outlook. Now I know that other people have done this and easily to, I might add. But I have never really had the need to before.

My life is about to get more complicated soon. So all the things I can do to streamline things will definately come in handy. Only going one place to check my email will certainly help streamline my life.

The other fantastic thing is that we all moved in the new house. I have a kitchen of my own again. I can cook what I want to when I want to. I can also walk around naked if I want to.

So I do have a few things on my agenda. I am doing the Fast Draft challenge for the next two weeks. I have an announcement coming soon. I am taking a new position at work. Normally new positions come with more money and more hours. I will actually be working less hours for more money. I will be working every weekend, but in 3 nights I will make more than working 4 weekday nights. Of course the hope is to give me an extra day to write every week.

No comments: