Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen 11/01/07



Thirteen thing I love about November...


1. I was born in November.


2. It is finally cool enough to turn off the airconditioning most of the time.


3. Thanksgiving Dinner.


4. Friday Night Football (Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


5. My friend Rachel shares my birthday.


6. Leftover Halloween candy.


7. Here in the south the leaves are finally starting to change colors.


8. Backyard bonfires and a glass of wine.


9. It is time to start my Christmas shopping.


10. I love the smell of frost in the air.


11. I can justify a cup of hot chocolate.


12. It is cold enough to wear sweaters, of which I have dozens.


13. Christmas is only 7 weeks away.

11 comments:

Tara S Nichols said...

Oooh #8 times 100 and I'm there. That is one of my favorite things about September here in Canada.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! #13 is scarier than anything I saw yesterday! Only 7 weeks? *faint*

My tt's up at: http://impulsivehearts.wordpress.com

Dana Belfry said...

Mmmm sweaters. YAY!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I'm right there with you. My kids were both born in November.
Happy early birthday, darlin'.

Tempest Knight said...

Okay, I'm sooo down with #6!!! *wg*

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

All excellent reasons. We'll be taking the air conditioners out of the windows this weekend. Love the idea of bonfires and wine.

Shelley Munro said...

I have to agree November is a great month. Down this end of the world the days are warm but not too hot and we don't have the frantic rush of Christmas. Yet!

Robin L. Rotham said...

Yeah, I was nodding along until I saw that "7 weeks" thing. Yikes! I've gotta quit fooling with TT's and go Christmas shopping, LOL!

Heather said...

Hot chocolate bundled up in front of a bonfire on a crisp autumn eve -- perfect!

Anonymous said...

Christmas? Christmas?! *heart beating too fast.* Don't DO that to me.

Babe King said...

Hi, Lia. You've been tagged for a hometown meme. :-)