Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Ok, I know this is kinda late but I have been busy in Dallas today.
So 13 cool things that have happened in Dallas, alrightCheck Spelling I will admit that some of them are brushes with fame...
1. I was in Crystal's room just minutes after she got "THE CALL."
2. R.G. and I were smoking and Victoria Alexander bummed a smoke from me.
3. She had Stephanie Laurens in tow. Ok so I like fawned over them.
4. I shared a cab with Susan Squires. She asked me what I write. So, I say paranormal. She says, me, too. And I am like I know, I love your stuff.
5. Showed my nipples to Feisty, she took pics.
6. Talked to Nora Roberts.
7. Helped with the Literacy Signing, and got a BUTT load of free books.
8. I got Sherrilyn Kenyon's autograph.
9. I got Jax's autograph on her book.
10. I got Eden Bradley's autograph on her book.
11. I got Gemma's on a cover flat. (Someone screwed up and put all the Dorchester books in the goody room.
12. The goody room.
13. Held Crystal's hand while she was getting her celebratory tattoo. It is so cute.
Wish you all were here.
Lia

8 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

How cool! Thanks for sharing. It's ALMOST like being there with you. LOL!

Elle Fredrix said...

Wow! I'm so jealous. Glad you're having such a great time!

Jennifer said...

Awww, sounds like you are having a fabulous time. I'm jealous too. Lucky, lucky girl! ;)

P. Robinson said...

I so wish I were there with you all. It sounds like you are having a blast! Keep us up to date.
Kissa

Jennifer McKenzie said...

OMG!!!!!! You had some GREAT brushes with fame. Shoot, I'd start smoking again if Victoria Alexander would bum one from me.
AND you talked to Nora. AWESOME.
We miss you too. Have fun and bring back nipple shots.

Debbie Mumford said...

Oh ... I had a vision of being there ... sigh. Thanks for the brush with conference!

Lia said...

Ok, we can so add Kat Martin and spouse to that. She was looking for someone while we were waiting for our limos for the diva dinner. She asked who our group was. So I told her how wonderful you all are. Told her that we were always looking for authors to do workshops, interviews, and other things. She said she would check us out. We talked about blogging, and how she doesn't do a personal blog because she hates to talk about herself. We agreed that we would much rather blog as a fictional character than ourselves. She introduced me to her husband. It was very cool.

Heather said...

Sounds like you've had a great time so far, Lia!